Returns + Exchanges
1. For faulty items: must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order. If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving.
2. We will accept merchandise in its original unused condition for store credit or exchange when accompanied by the original sale confirmation email within 14 days from the date of purchase.
All sale items can only be exchanged, or refunded as store credits.**
We are unable to offer exchanges or returns on earrings for hygienic reasons (unless they are faulty), so please do not hesitate to ask us any questions before you make the purchase.
3. We do not offer refund or exchange on items that have been worn or altered.
4. Leaf and Folk reserves the right to refuse returned products that have been worn or altered in any way, or in our opinions haven’t been taken appropriate care according to our instructions. All packaging must be included in the return. If the return is deemed unacceptable, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense
5. We do not pay for the return shipping unless the products are faulty upon receiving (must contact us within 2 days) or the wrong products being sent.
6. If the return is eligible, refunds will be applied back to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and duties.
*** The shipping cost will be deducted from the refund if the purchase is made with free shipping.
7. Leaf and Folk reserves the right to not offer a refund in the unlikely case of stolen or miss placed parcels. Once an item is deemed delivered it’s no longer the property of Leaf and Folk. Signature on delivery is available upon checkout to ensure this does not happen.